* getting drinks of water or milk
* stepping in to avert WWIII
* picking up stuff - legos, jackets, dress up clothes
* reading...the same picture book...14 times in a row
* saying "what's wrong?" or "what happened?" or "be NICE" or "careful!"
* figuring out what to make for dinner that they will eat, will be good for them and will not require getting out the vacuum to clean up (not a lot fits into this category...)
* hugging the kiddos and being continually amazed at how darn cute they are
* wiping noses (currently - three out of four with colds)
* contemplating another go at Weight Watchers
* justifying ignoring the laundry...though this cannot go on forever (or can it...? hmmmm)
* resorting to Blues Clues or Dora or Dinosaur Train when the screeching gets to be too much
* reminding myself how lucky I am to be able to be at home with all of this insanity - no, I really do think so, just have to remember to be grateful
Still, sometimes it's enough to make me want to do this:
p.s. I am not digging the new format I've got going on here. It looks funky and I can't figure out how to get the old one back. I guess I'll say the blog is undergoing a half-hearted renovation.