Monday, April 12, 2010

MOTW


I haven't posted a Mess Of The Week in a while and that's because...well, I've been pretty well keeping on top of things. Things get a little messy around here but nothing too blog-worthy. It's a good thing, I suppose, but it's also kind of a shame because I liked my MOTW idea.

Well, last night the kitchen was pretty well a shambles. You can't tell so much in this photo, but really, it was in pretty bad shape. If you could hear the tired, cranky children and my dry, irritating cough (I've been sick) it would add a lot to the general feel of this situation.


2 comments:

Libby said...

Yeah, Ab, this is really really really BAD. What a mess! (honestly, I think if you can see any part of the floor, it doesn't qualify).
Sorry to hear you are sick. Get well soon so you can enjoy your NY trip. Much love.

Elizabeth said...

I love your blog! the mess of the weeks are too funny :) I found you through a comment you left on Alicia's blog. I'll be back again for a visit.