Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Donuts with Dad

Curtis has been extremely busy lately - he had court for something like eight business days in a row. That's a lot of days in a row to be in court. So, this morning, since he had a little time (finally), he took the girls for walk downtown to go to the post office and get a donut.

Good times with Dad.

I'm feeling better, by the way. Not 100%, but better.

Curtis and I tried to see Mary on "The Good Wife" last night. We kept pausing it during the courtroom scenes, scrutinizing all of the blurry people in the background, trying to decide which one was Mary. It wasn't easy, but we finally decided which one we thought she was and discussed what a fine performance she gave. ("Did you see the way she reacted when the judge gave his ruling? That was real acting!")

Well, when I spoke with Mary this morning, it turns out that we all watched the wrong episode - hers hasn't aired yet! I felt a little silly, especially as I had already talked to two people who confessed they hadn't been able to see Mary at all, and I went on about how I could just tell, even though it was all blurry back there, which one was Mary and I even thought I recognized the cute jacket Mary was wearing (she wore her own clothes). Oh, silly me.
So, we're not sure when her episode is airing. I'll let you know. For real.

No comments: