Thursday, February 4, 2010

MOTW and molasses cookies

This is what happens when we miss the recycling for one week.


Yikes.

Please try not to judge the number of pizza boxes in here. We had company. Really.
And the Coke cans...those belong to my dear pre-diabetic husband (who just loves the passive-aggressive nagging bit...).

I decided to make cookies on Sunday afternoon after we got home from church and the two littlest ones were asleep. It was just me and the big girls (the three and four year olds - you know, big kids).



I found a great recipe from the Martha Stewart website and they really delivered. http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/chewy-molasses-spice-cookies Try them if you have a hankering for chewy/crispy and not too spicy cookies. They turned out really great, but I put a little ground ginger and cloves in as well.

No comments: